Friday, October 7, 2011

Heard Something FUNNY the Other Day...

K, first let me start off by saying that it's been a while since I have been on this blogspot thing!  I guess you guys need some updating!  If you are on my facebook, the pictures I have on here are already posted on there so these are repeats.  Sorry about that, but when I get a cute picture, I want the world to see it!  Ha!

Heard something funny the other day...
My friend Angel and I were discussing another friend.   I was commenting on how perfect she always seemed-- so cute and eloquent!  It seems like she has got. it. together!  Angel told me that that's what I seem like, too!  WHUT!  SHUT YOUR MOUTH!  I laughed at that comment, I tell ya!  I have never heard such craziness!  I spend so much of my day having to freeze in the middle of the kitchen with my hands on my head trying to remember which room I was heading to and what I was supposed to do when I got there!  Never in a million years would I have thought I was considered a "have it together" kind of gal!  Thanks, Angel!  You made me feel great (even if you were fibbing a tiny bit.  :)  )  Now I try harder to be that "have it together" kind of gal!

Lesson learned:  Stop "callin' them as ya see 'em" and start calling them as you WANT to see them.  Praise a little more and you may begin to get what you want.  I am thinking about my toddler here.  If I praise him more, he may quit that whining crap and actually act a tiny bit sane and patient.  This is a lesson I was taught years ago but forget to practice some times.

Here are some updated pics of my Sweet Girl and her big brother!


Love those smiles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment