Monday, October 10, 2011

Main Squeeze Monday

Ok... so I totally forgot about Main Squeeze Monday!  Got a lot of catching up to do, I guess!

Why I Love My Hubby
1.  He makes awesome chili!  Seriously!  You should definitely try it some time!  As a matter of fact, come on over.  We have some leftovers in the fridge right now.  ;)
2.  (Get ready... this is a big one...)  He makes a real effort to compromise.  When we bicker and have to leave the room to keep from kicking each other in the shins, he really tries to compromise with me so there is a middle ground.  (Well, as close to the middle as either one of us are willing to get.)
3.  He has the greatest laugh.  Sometimes when he tells a dumb joke or thinks something is funny that seems stupid to me, I laugh because he laughs and it's down-right cute.
4.  He plays He-Man with our son.  Josh lets him beat him with his Nerf sword while trying to teach him to play fair.  It's really funny!
5.  He still has his Bible from when he was a kid.  He keeps treasures in it, which I think is really neat.  It sits on or near his nightstand in arms' reach.  And, he can pretty much answer all of my questions about it.
6.  ** Bonus:  I love to watch him walk away...  he has the greatest butt.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment