Friday, August 12, 2011

Opening a New Chapter

So, with lot of peer/family pressure, I have started my new endeavor of creating a blog where caring (and curious) people can follow the ups and downs of learning to show my family what love looks like.  


First of all, let me explain the blog title.  Once, a long time ago, Hubby and I were joking with each other and I said, "Well, that's not what love looks like!" and there it stuck.  Now we use the phrase in all conversations, serious and silly.  It's kind of become the measuring tape by which we live our lives.  Are we making choices that show what love looks like spiritually, emotionally, socially, etc.  If I could, I would have a family set of bumper stickers made.  :)


In this blog, I hope to share with you all the ways our family shows big love and little loves to God, each other, and  to ourselves through thoughts, words, and deeds,.... and craft projects!  (Hey, we all communicate in different ways!)

I have enjoyed reading other people's blogs about their families, so I thought it's our turn.  I think I'll be much better at this than writing things down in a baby book or journal.  Afterall, my mom was right (but don't tell her)... my handwriting is atrocious.


With all that said, enjoy our journey of growing from a family of 3 to a family of 4, as we are expecting our next sweet bundle of joy on Monday!  I hope you enjoy the highlights (and learning experiences) of our journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment