Sunday, August 14, 2011

Tomorrow, tomorrow! I'll love you, tomorrow! You're only a day away!

Well, tomorrow is the BIG DAY!  Our Sweet Girl will arrive in this big world!  I am really excited to meet her and be her mommy!

I'm a little nervous, too.  Labor and delivery is a completely powerless endeavor.  I will be at the mercy of pitocin, hormones, doctors, and God.  It's it's complete submission... but so very worth it in the end.

It will be reaaaaalllly hard leaving my Sweet Boy because we have had so much fun together, just the 3 of us, but I know he is really excited to meet his little sister.  I think I'm most excited about the moment when he comes and visits her and his reaction to her.  He LOVES babies so I know he will be in awe of getting to hold her and help Mommy.

Many blessings this week!!!

See you in a few days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment