Saturday, August 20, 2011

She's Arrived!

On August 15, 2011, our Sweet Girl arrived in our seemingly perfect lives, only to make it more complete than we could have imagined!  She was born at 4:18 pm, weighing an even 8 lbs and measuring 20 inches.

My induction began at 8:00 a.m.-ish, and, event though I had been through it all before, I was terrified!  Once the initial anxiety wore off, I was just fine and had just enough epidural to take the pain away while still being present in the moment.  It was so great to finally see this amazing angel God had given us... this perfect little being.

Josh was immediately in love with his baby girl and immediately felt the caveman-like desire to keep her safe from all unseen dangers, which I thought was awesome.  I was just all about some sleep before the deprevation began!





She's a great baby-- loves to sleep and chill out.   So far, she'll fit in fine with us.  Now, when she turns about 13, we might change our opinions!

2 comments:

  1. I love this~it is awesome! Beautiful family! Little Nick~the big bro! Love you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you and your family, Angela!! She is adorable! Love the last picture :)

    ReplyDelete